Discover dynamic education programs and curriculum resources about the history of our city, state, and nation.
High School: United States History
This series covers the entire sweep of American history, considering a variety of perspectives and experiences that will prepare students for their US History and Government exams.
- Lesson 1: The American Revolution in New York
- Lesson 2: Opening the American West
- Lesson 3: New York and the Civil War
- Lesson 4: Chinese Exclusion and Immigration
- Lesson 5: Black Citizenship in the Age of Jim Crow
- Lesson 6: World War II
- Lesson 7: Civil Rights
- Lesson 8: The Vietnam War
- Lesson 9: Culmination—A Visual Timeline